Wusthof Classic Carving Knife 26cm
To add this product to your wishlist please login
This precision Wusthof Classic Slicer Knife Cutlery is hand-forged in the most famous knife-making town in Germany. Also, Wusthof Classic Knife is precision forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensured that the critical characteristics of each Wusthof Knife are there right from the beginning.
• The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
• The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
• The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skilfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
• Wusthof Classic Knives are Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
• The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Knife
• The handle - tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles are durable Hostaform-C handles, triple riveted to the fully visible tang of the Classic series
• This Wusthof Classic Knife is forged a knife with ergonomic handles.
• Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
• Chromium for stain-resistant properties
• Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Brand: Wusthof
- Sub-Brand: Classic
- Size: 26cm