De Buyer Blini Pan Carbon Plus 12cm
To add this product to your wishlist please login
Small pan - perfect for cooking blinis, fritters and pancakes. Utensil of the Carbone Plus range in thick heavy quality iron: quickly heats up, uniform heat diffusion.
Reaches high temperatures: enables the Maillard reaction; excellent caramelization.
Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning of the pan, the more it is used the less the seasoning attaches to the food.
Riveted iron handle: unbreakable.
Tip: preheat using a little fat. Season when first used.
Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place. Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher. All cook tops including induction.
- Ø 12 cm - Ø bottom = 9 cm
- Length with handle: 24,1 cm
- H = 2 cm
- White IRON - Superior quality
- Professional model
- Thickness from 2.5 to 3 mm depending on the models.
- Perfect diffusion of the heat
- Iron or stainless steel tube long handle, with hole for hanging
- Suitable for all cook tops including induction
- Ideal for searing, grilling, browning or grilling
IRON=100 % NATURAL MINERAL MATERIAL
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- High temperature: Perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and GRILLING
- Improved flavour.
- Authentic design: «Lyonnaise» shape. Curved handle «à la Française». Symbol of French Gastronomy.
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
- Brand: de Buyer
- Size: 12cm