Recipe: Pistachio & Raspberry Muffins by Eetrite
Pistachio and Raspberry Muffins
Featuring: Eetrite Silicone Muffin Pan
We baked a batch of our favourite muffins in one of our favourite product ranges and we urge you to give these a try! Not just the muffins, but the products too! Our silic one bakeware range has all the essentials needed for baking delicious desserts and scrumptious savoury dishes. The non-stick surface easily releases baked treats and is quick to clean, while the metal frame provides extra stability for transferring to and from the oven.
For now, try out the 12 cup muffin pan and make these Pistachio and Raspberry Muffins!
1 cup whole unsalted pistachios, slivered or chopped
2 cups All-Purpose Flour
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup butter, melted and cooled
2 large eggs
1 cups fresh raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Lightly grease the cups of the muffin pan. Or, line the pan with paper liners.
3. Whisk together the flour with the sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, vanilla, butter, and eggs. Make sure to blend them thoroughly.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir lightly with a fork, or fold together with a spatula.
6. Divide mixture among muffin cups, filling each halfway. Top with raspberries and chopped pistachios.
7. Bake until done about 25 minutes.
8. Let cool then dust with powdered sugar
Recipe courtesy of eetrite