Father's Day Fun
Father's Day Fun...in the kitchen!
Historically, Dad's place was out by the braai or behind the bar (or at least for my dad), and definitely not in the kitchen....except when eating! We have however been seeing more and more dads taking hold of the apron ties and stepping into the kitchen....and loving it!
Step into the kitchen with your dad this Father's Day and have some fun cooking up a storm, baking brownies, making milkshakes, brewing some coffee, juicing, chopping, mincing, slicing, dicing, ... and while he's busy sharpening the knives, pour him a nice cold beer.
Here are some ideas of fun things to get dad this Fathers Day so you can continue having fun together in the kitchen....or out by the braai....or behind the bar...
1. Make some home made burgers with the Prepworks Perfect Burger Press
2. Bake some brownies with this easy Chicago Metallic Brownie Tin
3. Brew some coffee with The Oxo Good Grips Pour Over Coffee Maker
4. Dice and Slice with The Pl8 Professional Cubing Mandoline
5. Take him an ice cold beer in a Govino Shatterproof Beer Glass
For more ideas, aprons, knives, glassware and more this Fathers Day, click here
And don't forget to leave us a comment below on how you spent time with your dad this Fathers Day!