Vacu Vin Champagne Saver Black
To add this product to your wishlist please login
With the Champagne Saver, you can open and close the bottle as often as you like
while maintaining bubbles. The unique design, which prevents dripping, will make
serving easy. The “Pull Down Bottle Grip” locks the Champagne Saver onto the
• Non drip serving
• Patented “Pull Down Bottle Grip”
• Keeps opened bottles fresh for longer
• Fits most champagne bottles
• The easy opening and pouring system makes it ideal for people who enjoy an occasional glass of
• Wine can only be labelled “champagne” if it is made in the Champagne region of northeastern
• The three traditional grapes used to make champagne are the Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Pinot
Meunier, all of which grow in the region.
• True champagne, as opposed to other sparkling wines, has to have developed bubbles by undergoing the fermentation process twice: once in barrels and again in bottles.
• There are approximately 49 million bubbles in a 750 ml bottle of champagne.
- Colour: Black
- Brand: Vacu Vin