Guede 'The Knife'
To add this product to your wishlist please login
Who likes a really good knife? What about a GUDE knife?
Even at first glance, it is clear that ‘THE KNIFE’ doesn’t have much in common with a conventional chef’s knife. In fact, its seemingly short handle and noticeably large blade with a very wide back, which can only be achieved in a forged knife, are more reminiscent of a designer object. Nevertheless, as soon as you have actually worked with ‘THE KNIFE’, you will realise that this isn‘t just an example of a breathtakingly beautiful knife, but also, and above all, a kitchen tool boasting unique handling. The fact that the knife contains nothing but flowing lines and no disturbing transitions automatically guarantees the right grasp and comfortable hand support at all times.
Care and Maintenance: Clean your knife after each use with a damp cloth.
1. Never put your knife away without wiping it clean – especially after cutting acidic foods.
2. Never use acidic or abrasive cleaners to scrub your knife.
3. Knives with wooden grips are never to be washed in the dishwasher or left soaking in standing water.
4. Never store your knife loose in a drawer.
5. Never use a cutting surface made from stone or ceramic as these will dull or damage the cutting edge.
Cooking with 'THE KNIFE' is really is more enjoyable than just looking at it!
- Brand: Guede