Queen of Heart Couture Cakes Cake Cloth 50 Piece
To add this product to your wishlist please login
From the world renown masters of buttercream art, Queen of Hearts Couture Cakes brings you the Cake Cloth, guaranteed to get you the smoothest possible buttercream finish.
With this ingenious Cake Cloth you can get a flawless finish, simply by using the cloth to smooth any bumps or ridges in you buttercream. This is particularly good if you are creating wedding cakes, exhibition cakes or cakes for large events where absolute perfection is a must.
Each pack contains a roll of 50 food-safe Cake Cloths and each cloth can be used 2-3 times, just by washing in warm water and airdrying.
The pack also comes with a delectable recipe for crusting buttercream from the Cake Queens themselves along with full instructions on how to use.
How to use:
1. Crumbcoat and cover your cake with buttercream. Use a palette knife to spread the buttercream with even pressure.
2. Use a cake scraper to level out the thickness of the buttercream and remove any excess.
3. Leave the cake to crust (dry) in room temperature for about 5-10 minutes. The surface should be dry to touch when it is crusted.
4. Put either side of the Cake Cloth on the surface of the cake, then rub with your fingers in a circular motion to flatten any bumps, ridges,, etc.
5. Run a plain edge scraper over the Cake Cloth using up and down (or back and forth) motions until your buttercream is perfectly smooth.
Queen of Hearts Couture Cakes is a UK based, multi-award winning company, famous for their mastery in buttercream art. Used by founders Valeri and Christina, the Cake Cloth is an absolute must for any artist and decorator looking to achieve that flawless, professional finish.
Each Cake Cloth measures approximately 20cm x 25cm
See it in use:
- Brand: Queen of Heart Couture Cakes
- Size: 50 Piece